What are the types of support levels?
Our Support Tier List
Support for basic customer issues. This is the tier that solves simple errors in the applications.
- Basic troubleshooting – establishing problems and implementing a solution
- Internal support and assistance for the technical teams
- Providing basic information – explanation of analytical tools, reports, data
- Manual data input in the application database – transferring data from various documents
- Data Environment Monitoring and license management
An improved level of support, which helps deal with in-depth troubleshooting and backend analysis.
- Advanced troubleshooting – dealing with complex bugs, and backend analysis
- Investigation of problems – complex diagnosis processes from our experts
- Minor improvements to the dashboard – color change, adding a field, etc.
- Expert explanations about your data analytics – consultation with our BI experts about your data
- Resolving back-end issues – resolving problems with the database
- Release executions – releasing all kinds of changes in the application
At these level, our experts can provide solutions for a wide variety of complex technical problems.
- Detailed issue tracking – issue tracking from our most senior experts
- Developing new features in the application – creating new dashboards and reports
- Proactive and preventative management of the operating environment
- Dealing with the most complex problems – identifying the cause of the incident and
- Suggesting improvement projects – proactively proposing new features and improvements
- Building and enriching the internal and customer knowledge base – creating custom manuals for our clients on how to follow specific steps
- Detecting integration issues
What are the Benefits of our Support Service?
Ensure fast and efficient
Real fast response time
Phone calls and chat inquiries get quickly answered by our team. We respond via phone/live chat/email/etc. 27/6, whatever suits your business needs the best.
It is up to you to decide whether you need all-levels support or a combination of each type. We won’t offer you more than you need and certainly won’t charge you more than you have to pay.
Team of experts
We make sure that each person on our team undergoes intensive training and a long mentorship period. Each of our clients receives our team’s utter dedication and loyalty
Friendly & helpful attitude
We believe that a positive and positive mindset, even in the most challenging moments, is the best foundation for a solid long-term relationship with our clients.