Decreased Security Breaches
Currently, over 40% of security breaches are due to employees, who do not know how to handle data appropriately.
Reduce the spending on expensive data science departments that handle data and interpret it for other employees. Your people are capable of working with data, with a bit of help from us.
What you will learn
- Understand fundamental elements of data and
how to use them for a data-driven decision making
- Create and interpret data visualisations that explain
business trends and issues
- Identify pitfalls to avoid when working with data
- Gain an understanding of data and skills to explain it to business counterparts in business language
- Learn to ask the right questions from business perspective and find the data-backed answers
- Solve problems with data-driven solutions and understand types of data bias