The world is changing quickly being disrupted by new technologies, new products, new processes, and new ways of thinking. We live in a century in which data is the new currency and how companies treat and manage their data can mean the difference between leaders and laggards. Taking better and quicker informed decisions is not an empty mantra that you find in presentation slides – if you are not doing it, the competition can be doing it and your business may quickly fall behind. Data is your most precious resource, but the speed and volume of new data being generated, the variety of sources, the complexity links between them, together with all data completeness and accuracy issues makes the management of your data uneasy task.
To help businesses in their missions to deliver transparency and solid base for decision making to their people, the B EYE team offers a set of services in the area of Data Warehousing technologies, based on our tool – Informatica. Our services guarantee you durability and consistency of your data, they improve the quality of decisions and eases the development of analytics applications.
- DWH Integration Services – Initial deployment of a Data Warehouse system and integration of specific software solutions.
- DWH Modeling Services – Transform the data into a predefined format which fits into the model, developed in close cooperation with our clients to guarantee maximum usability.
- Data access & controlling – At any time through set of security rules, developed according to client`s needs.
- DWH Design & Documentation – Data Warehouse design and related documentation according to client`s specific needs and the business rules that are necessary for taking the best decisions.
- DWH Prototyping – Development of prototypes with transformational set of rules, business logic and processes of data cleansing.
- DWH Testing & Validation – Testing and validation of the transformational rules, incorporated into the logic of the Data Warehouse service.
- DWH Monitoring & Support – Daily monitoring of the Data Warehouse systems and securing their health 24/7.