- Insight Advisor brought to you by the June 2018 release is now accessible to the broader user community and can be used in approved and published Qlik Sense Apps. Quite frankly we think this is a big one! The Insight Advisor is a feature that brings the most value to users doing self-service. We were a bit frustrated with the June release which brought this feature only to unpublished apps – or the domain where mostly Developers and Designers work (well, yeah, and a handful of Power Users). Now Qlik did the real release of the Insight Advisor. We are looking forward to hearing our user’s thoughts on it!
- Additional Advanced authoring capabilities – through better controls in the Qlik Sense client and default bookmarks, users can now easily build sophisticated layouts and improve the speed of application development.
- Improved performance and stability to the Qlik Management Console (QMC) by customer requirement – the ability to move multiple apps from stream to stream is now possible!
- Enhanced mapping capabilities including a new Density Map Layer for mapping data on a highly localized and detailed level.
- Strengthened Qlik NPrinting capabilities around password-protected reports, Excel reports generated in .xlsm format and import of users or roles from an LDAP source.
- Continuously expanding connectivity with the addition of Microsoft Azure DB and JIRA connectors.
- Full support to the business mobility platform AirWatch EMM with Qlik aiming to become a tier-one vendor to integrate well with them.
Finally, the latest release welcomes a new product – the Qlik Associative Big Data Index – capable of providing a full associative experience but now within a big data context. It will be released later this month via a new Early Access Program (EAP). Stay tuned!
To learn more about the new Release, watch the video.