We, at B EYE, can help Medical Device companies unleash the true potential hidden within their data by developing personalized applications, based on the leading data analytics platforms Qlik and Anaplan. We have worked with some of the leading multinational companies within the sector and helped them achieve.
Some of the benefits our Qilk and Anaplan tools
can bring you are:
Improved Competitive Position
Quick Reaction to Change
We Empower Medical Device Companies Growth Through Data-Driven Decision Making
- We have extensive experience in the Medical Device sector, working some of the leading companies in the sector.
- Our experts have the highest certification levels.
- Our people are constantly exposed to the most challenging projects.
- We work with only a few platforms but we are the best with them.
- We provide expertise, we provide scale.
Agile and Transparent
- We always get on the job quickly no matter how small the request is or what time of the day it is.
- We deliver within weeks, not months or years.
- We are flexible to adapt to changing business needs.
- Our processes and communication are transparent.
We are cost efficient
- You should be able to use our help on a large scale without bothering about the cost.
- We will deliver results quickly.
- We can be an invisible extension to your company.
- We look to establish a long-term partnership to bring efficiency.
We can help you with all key business issues in all major departments:
- Improve sales forecasting, tracking, and management across departments/groups for sales reps, MSL’s, hospitals, clinics, etc.
- Track and measure real-time sales performance by country, region, state, rep, and product or portfolio.
- Identify top-performing reps and top prescribing physicians and gain better insight into success factors and challenges.
- Improve territory planning and call effectiveness.
- Connects R&D with commercial operations. It helps you achieve growth and business objectives.
Marketing and Strategy
- Better analyze Physician & Patient demographics, improve effectiveness and yield of promotional campaigns.
- Increase visibility into physician influencers and key opinion leaders (KOLs).
- Identify product/market gaps across TA’s and improve product planning and brand management.
- Integrate third-party drug sales and market data to quickly analyze prescription trends based on a single version of the truth.
- Perform comparative analysis on multi-drug therapies to better understand physician prescription behaviors and patient use.
Finance and Revenue Cycle
- Improve visibility into P&Ls by division, product category, region, business unit, and therapeutic area.
- Streamline planning, budgeting, and financial reporting.
- Better manage cash and working capital, gain insight into P&L.
- Reduce operational costs and streamline processes with tighter controls over R&D and clinical expenses.
- Analyze sales margins, pricing, procurement spend, and vendor/supplier spend.
- Better track expenses around travel and entertainment, legal, contractor services, etc.
- Automate processes to consolidate financial reporting.
- Follow progress toward revenue targets with scorecard KPIs.
- Improve governance, operational risk management, and compliance.
- Improve insight into costs, assets, and markets, for better investing and divesting decisions.
- Helping Medical Device companies improve supplier relationships and management from research to manufacturing
- Improve procurement analysis, identify issues, and assure consistent and redundant supplies.
- Measure suppliers’ performance and quality to make better purchasing decisions.
- Simultaneously improve price negotiating position and results in R&D, clinical, and manufacturing (across operations).
- Reduce operational costs and streamline processes.
- Measure and assess sourcing and supplier performance.
- Improve forecasting and planning for production & inventory.
- Medical Device companies can better manage and map supplier relationships, data comparisons, and redundancy.
- Provide complex multi-stream project management.
- Improve contract compliance and management.
- Eliminate data errors and redundancies across supply chain databases.
- Reduce stock outages, surpluses and operational costs.
- Apply advanced demand planning methods.
- Optimize inventories at depots and sites and reduce costs.
- Improve system processing time and increase planner productivity.
- Track demand planning performance with alerts and take corrective action.
Manufacturing and Distribution
- Consolidate batch reporting and compare batch analyses.
- Increase reporting speed and frequency for production lots and batch release.
- Improve manufacturing up-time performance, identify downtime issues, and evaluate shifts and staff performance.
- Better manage equipment and instrumentation assets, maintain validated systems, and improve compliance.
- Improve collaboration with partners and suppliers with visibility across the entire value.
- Medical device companies can improve production forecasting and reduce manufacturing facility downtime.
- Refine/extend process improvement methodologies (Six Sigma, Lean).
- Integrate production data with other business and compliance data.
- Better manage and view patients and trial data across sites, partner CRO’s, and systems for EDC, IVR, eDiaries, Labs and EMR.
- Improve trial performance and identify gaps in patients’ treatments, workflow processes, patient tracking, and reporting.
- Improve and streamline trial outcome analysis.
- Decrease trial costs by better site selection and identifying and addressing issues.
- Share-cross functional visibility with regulatory and safety organizations.
- Assess performance for trial sites and principal investigators (PI).
- Medical Device companies can manage multiple trials simultaneously and compare results across all of them.
- Standardize project expenses forecasting.
- Optimize your medical device pharmacovigilance with improved data analysis.
- Monitor critical KPIs such as serious flags, proportional reporting ratios, and the timeline for reporting to FDA, late reports, etc.
- Track and audit your standing across multiple compliance programs to avoid oversights and improve overall compliance effectiveness.
- Use trending and what-if analysis to gain insight into your compliance efforts and make continuous improvements over time.
Research & Development
- Improve data management, sharing and reporting across discovery, preclinical, and clinical development
- Mitigate risks during the FDA (or other regulatory body) approval process, audits, etc.
- Proactively manage the products portfolio and pipeline. Understand the competitive landscape and quickly identify product gaps.
Bringing visibility to manufacturing processes
A client of ours, who is one of the biggest global medical devices companies in the world, wanted to have better visibility of the processes in its manufacturing sites and warehouses located across the globe. In order to stay competitive, they needed to innovate their ways of reporting and managing their manufacturing processes.
Although the company is known for having one of the most dedicated and skilled workforces in their industry, without pro-active management, all that talent will be wasted. Therefore, with the right management processes in place, costs will be minimal, and employee effort will be utilized more efficiently.Read more
Empowering Businesses to have full visibility on their Supply Chain
A worldwide leader in medical devices and innovations needed to improve its entire logistical process in their Supply Chain, to ensure the optimal customer experience and to minimize waste in the delivery services.
The company is present in most countries across the world and needs to send parcels with goods from centralized international manufacturing sites and warehouses. Therefore, the logistics team needs to use many and different carriers. Due to the nature of their business, these deliveries are extremely time-sensitive, and permissible deadlines need to be kept at all costs. However, because of the different systems used by the carriers, the process of gathering data from them was mostly manual and the data was not standardized. As a result, it was hard to optimally assess their performance and calculate losses due to damages and delays.Read more
Want to know more about our expertise in the medical devices industry?
Talk to Dimitar.