Cryptocurrencies and FinTech are just part of the new technologies that are currently restructuring the financial services sector. Business Intelligence (BI) technologies with analytics for Big Data visualization & analysis along with omni-channel banking are now a necessity in the whole industry around the world. Soon, banks and other financial institutions that do not implement these new technologies will face numerous competitive disadvantages and will struggle in an environment of constantly emerging challenges based on technological innovations.
The Qlik platform
- Provide your financial professionals with the most relevant and up-todate information to enable them to take informed decisions.
- Eliminate the need to work with numerous products in different markets which simplifies analytical tasks.
- Make information easily accessible through self-service and discover where the profits come from and where risks lay.
- Obtain high transfer, payment, transaction and branch activities visibility.
- Give analytical insights to every function in your organization.
- Make data available to everybody to enable teamwork and collaboration and ensure that everyone is on the same page.
- Let the branch managers discover which customers are generating profits and offer them more products and better services.
- Give the risk managers tools to find out the global exposures and credits quality at a glance in a matter of seconds.
- Enable the CFOs and Treasurers to determine which products provide the best returns with the lowest risk and which products do not perform that well in order to alleviate their ongoing challenges to manage balance sheet and improve working capital.
- Streamline operations and IT to minimize costs.
- Meet regulatory compliance and manage risk.
- Increase staff productivity and discover new business opportunities.
- Take the best decisions by having information on time which is achieved by reducing the monthly sales reports generation time from days to hours.
- Bring in different data sources and link them to discover gaps and use BI tools as an important source to help you make decisions for the future.
World`s leading insurance companies are empowered by Qlik applications to take more profitable and less risky decisions. They leverage on Qlik to:
- Make pricing more accurate to optimize win rates.
- Look for patterns in claims to discover fraud and analyze every aspect of consumer behaviour and customer relationships.
- Analyze claims cost and fraud against location Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Analyze the key indicators on loss ratios and claims and find out how to reduce the claims cycle.
- Offer the right products to the right customers at the most appropriate time.
- Analyze premiums and adjustments, compare ledgers and review sales.
Securities and investments
- Evaluate and make quick adjustments of your trading strategies.
- Keep track of other parties and collateral.
- Analyze capital requirements.
- Analyze global exposures across multiple products and optimize your hedging strategies.
- Quickly react to regulatory enquiries and manage submissions.
Below you can see three demo applications with basic functionality applicable to the financial services sector. These applications have been developed with the BI tool used by B EYE – Qlik Sense. For more information and to request a live demonstration contact us.