Business users are the driving force
- Every question leads to follow-up questions.
- The more the users, the more are the questions.
- First Class User experience drives adoption and creates unmatched business value.
- Fewer apps serving more users means economies of scale.
- Visual information is perceived more easily.
- People think in Associative way. Associative analytics make tremendous difference.
- Interactive analytics empower users to conduct their own data research and discover new patterns and insights.
Business users move fast
- Change is what drives growth. Embracing change makes the difference between leaders and those who follow.
- Every day comes with change and change brings more questions.
- Self-service enables individuals to generate custom reports on demand.
- Any device and any screen size. In the 21st century people move a lot and move fast. Delivering data the way people can consume it on the right device is key.
- Collaboration is at the center of complex analysis and decision making processes. Giving people the ability to collaborate is not about empowering them with some new or fancy ability – it is about allowing them to do what they need to do.