Each resume is personally evaluated by an HR representative based on various criteria. During this initial step only the shortlisted candidates are contacted.
One or two short online questionnaires taking <=1 hour to complete.
HR InterviewRead more
A behavioral interview with a recruiter that takes ≈30 minutes and stresses on motivational and success factors.
Final InterviewRead more
Led by the hiring manager for the team, the interview discusses the job requirements and team fit.
Disclaimer: For this opening, the shifts are based on the rotational shiftwork where 2 days the working time is 18:00 - 1:30, 2 days are off and 2 days the working time is 1:30 - 9:00. On Saturday there are no support shifts.
Please have in mind that the gross salary for this position starts from 1300 BGN.
- Communicate professionally and effectively with clients, management, and other stakeholders
- Monitor internal processes within different platforms
- Monitor, restart and troubleshoot tasks in the Management Consoles and Data Warehouse systems
- Investigate and solve issues within internal applications
- Operate and create tickets within different ticketing platforms – JIRA, ServiceNOW
- Grant and manage permissions
- Closely follow software development best practices
- Prepare technical design documents using enterprise standard documentation tools
- Follow the established escalation paths and assist the communication between the development teams and the end users
- Business Proficiency in English
- Students or recent graduates with bachelor’s or/and master’s degrees in Mathematics, Sciences, Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Business/Technology, Finance, Accounting, Management or equivalent that have an excellent academic record
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Aptitude for understanding and problem solving
REQUIREMENTS CONSIDERED AN ADVANTAGE:
- Understanding of the intersection of business and technology
- Knowledge and interest in data governance and data management practices
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Professional appearance and business behavior
- Team player mindset
If you consider yourself suitable for the position and match the above mentioned essential requirements, please do not hesitate and submit your application in English. Candidates will be considered on a rolling basis.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
B EYE is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment.
Want to join the team?
We strongly believe that we can be your long-term, trusted partners for your data projects.