Your role in the company
The person in this role will be focused on turning big amounts of data into meaningful insights. Our BI developers are skillful with both consulting and technical development, as they are expected to work with our clients and understand their needs. They work both in a team and independently on clients’ projects and are responsible for their fulfillment from start to finish. This opportunity is for people who want to continue their career with Tableau and in-depth get familiarized with big corporations’ operations.
What you will do
- Work with the Business to determine metrics, reports and analytics needed
- Engage day-to-day with them for forecasting and reiterating potential changes
- Deliver Tableau dashboards that enhance client’s operations and decision-making processes
- Closely follow software development best practices
- Interact closely with clients to understand their business objectives and identify solutions
- Prepare technical design documents using enterprise-standard documentation tools
- Communicate professionally and effectively with clients, management, and other stakeholders
- Deliver projects on time
What we need
Our dream teammate possesses a certain skillset
- >2 years of professional experience with Tableau
- Knowledge of SQL
- Business Proficiency in English
- Understanding of data extraction mechanisms and data warehousing concepts
- Skillable in presenting complex concepts in a clear, concise fashion to a non-technical audience
- Graduates with a degree in Mathematics, Sciences, Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Business/Technology, Finance, Accounting, Management or equivalent
Requirements considered an advantage
- Ability to work both in a team and independently
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to break complex problems into their component parts
Why work here
Reach your professional goals with us
Our well-established induction program allows every newcomer to gain the basic required technical and soft skills within their first months.
Each of the newcomers is assigned to an experienced colleague who helps them learn and develop faster and answers their questions.
Free access to online educational platforms that offer courses for the development of technical and soft skills.
There is a clearly defined career path for each position and key goals are set for each step to be achieved.
It creates a fruitful environment in which team members work, develop their skills and potential, achieve results, and have fun.
There is a spirit of cooperation, friendship, and appreciation of each team member’s contribution to the common goal.
We offer various benefits
- Career path and salary updates
- Additional health insurance
- Multisport card
- Company cellphone after 6th month
- Public transportation card after 1st year
- Additional paid leave after 3rd year
- Company nutritionist and psychologist
- Christmas bonus
- Baby bonus
- Yearly bonus for sport equipment
- Bonus for bicycle
Team and workplace benefits
- Office in downtown Sofia
- Home office policy
- Environment with highest standards
- Young and passionate team
- Regular team and company events
- Company training activities
- Monthly teambuildings
- Wellness program
The steps you need to complete
Each resume is personally evaluated by an HR representative based on various criteria. During this initial step only the shortlisted candidates are contacted.
One or two short online questionnaires taking <=1 hour to complete.
A behavioral interview with a recruiter that takes ≈30 minutes and stresses on motivational and success factors.
Led by the hiring manager for the team, the interview discusses the job requirements and team fit.