Each resume is personally evaluated by an HR representative based on various criteria. During this initial step only the shortlisted candidates are contacted.
One or two short online questionnaires taking <=1 hour to complete.
HR InterviewRead more
A behavioral interview with a recruiter that takes ≈30 minutes and stresses on motivational and success factors.
Final InterviewRead more
Led by the hiring manager for the team, the interview discusses the job requirements and team fit.
- Active Directory administration and maintenance
- Windows PCs administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Hardware maintenance and troubleshooting
- Windows servers administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Linux servers administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- On-premise servers administration
- Antivirus and other security software administration and maintenance
- WAN/LAN and Wi-Fi network administration
- Office 365 administration and troubleshooting
- Structural building of physical and logical networks.
- Design and management of network infrastructure and security policies ( ISO/IEC 27001; EU 2016/679 )
- 1-2 years managing Network Devices (Cisco,Juniper, Lynksis, Mikrotik, HP & 3 COM, Ubiquiti)
- Graduates with bachelor’s or/and master’s degrees in Computer Science, Computer Technologies, Mathematics, Sciences, Business Information Systems, or equivalent that have an excellent academic record
- Business Proficiency in English
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Troubleshooting and bug-fixing skills
- Experience in Windows environments administration
- Experience in Linux environment administration
- Experience in Office 365 administration and troubleshooting
- Experience in network administration and troubleshooting
REQUIREMENTS CONSIDERED AN ADVANTAGE:
- Network Monitoring tools (Cacti, Nagios, Wireshark)
- Network Services such as DNS, DHCP, SMB, SNMP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP
- Linux Administration (RHEL, CentOS, Fedora, Debian, Ubuntu)
- OpenSource servers and web apps (Apache, Ngnix)
- Containerization – Docker
- Virtualization and Cloud Computing technologies –Hyper-V, Azure Virtual Machines, ESXi, vSphere Hypervisor, Azure, AWS
- Relational database management systems (MySQL, PostrgreSQL, SQL clustering)
- Knowledge of database management protocols including iSCSI, NFS, CIFS
- Scripting (PowerShell, Bash)
- RAID technologies and controllers
- Experience in firewall configuration
- Experience in running on-premise servers
- Experience in Fujitsu servers and storage
If you consider yourself suitable for the position and match the above mentioned essential requirements, please do not hesitate and submit your application in English. Candidates will be considered on a rolling basis.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
B EYE is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment.
Want to join the team?
We strongly believe that we can be your long-term, trusted partners for your data projects.