B EYE is a fast-growing Bulgarian IT consultancy company which specializes in delivering state-of-the-art Business Intelligence and Modelling & Planning solutions. We partner with the world’s leading platforms in these areas – Qlik and Anaplan, in order to empower business users by transforming their corporate data into meaningful insights. Working with enterprises in the US and Western Europe, our people help those companies in building optimum business performance and appreciate the corporate significance of their data.
Disclaimer: For this opening the shifts are based on the rotational shiftwork where 2 days the working time is 18:00 – 1:30, 2 days are off and 2 days the working time is 1:30 – 9:00. On Saturday there are no support shifts. Please have in mind that the gross salary for this position is 1300 BGN.
- Communicate issues/ requests/ incidents with business users
- Monitor internal processes within different platforms
- Monitor and restart tasks in the QlikView Management Console
- Investigate and solve issues within internal applications and the QlikView Management Console
- Operate and create tickets within different ticketing platforms
- Grant and manage permissions
- Closely follow software development best practices
- Prepare technical design documents using enterprise standard documentation tools
- Communicate professionally and effectively with clients, management, and other stakeholders
- Business Proficiency in English
- Students or recent graduates with bachelor’s or/and master’s degrees in Mathematics, Sciences, Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Business/Technology, Finance, Accounting, Management or equivalent that have an excellent academic record
- Strong attention to detail
REQUIREMENTS CONSIDERED AN ADVANTAGE:
- Understanding of the intersection of business and technology
- Knowledge and interest in data governance and data management practices
- Problem-solving skills
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Professional appearance and business behavior
- A career path with a salary update based on performance
- Health insurance
- Multisport card
- Additional days paid leave after the 3rd year in the company
- Yearly public transportation card after the 1st anniversary in the company
- Induction, soft and technical skills training activities
- A young and diverse team of passionate and self-motivated professionals
- New office with excellent equipment in downtown Sofia /next to the subway, bus, and tram station/
- Work in accordance with the highest standards
- Wellness program
- Office massage chair
- Baby bonus
- Exciting company & team events on a regular basis
- Free drinks available in the office
- Comfortable recreation area (darts, table tennis, board games, etc.)
If you consider yourself suitable for the position and match the above mentioned essential requirements, please do not hesitate and submit your application in English. Candidates will be considered on a rolling basis.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
B EYE is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment.
Want to join the team?
We strongly believe that we can be your long-term, trusted partners for your data projects.