Each resume is personally evaluated by an HR representative based on various criteria. During this initial step only the shortlisted candidates are contacted.
One or two short online questionnaires taking <=1 hour to complete.
HR InterviewRead more
A behavioral interview with a recruiter that takes ≈30 minutes and stresses on motivational and success factors.
Online assignment with strict requirements, testing the expected capabilities and creative thinking.
Final InterviewRead more
Led by the hiring manager for the team, the interview discusses the job requirements and team fit.
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Full Stack Developer - Be the driving force of our product development roadmap, working on cutting-edge platform extensions for some of the leading Data Analytics platforms in the world.
- Build new features based on Product Management requirements and UX best-practice
- Create shared core libraries used by microservices
- Propose and implement highly available/scalable architecture to bring new features to production
- Proactively identify opportunities for code-source improvements
- Actively participate in the complete product development lifecycle
- Collaborate with Analytics developers to improve overall product design and code
- Contribute to production deployments, including documentation of technical specifications and release notes
- 3+ years of experience as a Full Stack Developer
- Experience with Node.js, React.js, Angular, Python, CSS
- SQL knowledge is a plus
- Experience with enigma.js, nebula.js, picasso.js, D3.js libraries is a plus
- Knowledge of functional programming and OOP paradigm
- Ability to deliver high-quality results with limited to no supervision
- Business Proficiency in English
- Willingness to learn new technologies and be flexible in using new tools
- Graduates with a degree in Informatics, Business Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent
If you consider yourself suitable for the position, please submit your application in English аs soon as possible.
Candidates will be considered on a rolling basis. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
B EYE is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment.
Want to join the team?
We strongly believe that we can be your long-term, trusted partners for your data projects.