B EYE is a fast-growing Bulgarian IT consultancy company which specializes in delivering state-of-the-art Business Intelligence and Modelling & Planning solutions. We partner with the world’s leading platforms in these areas – Qlik and Anaplan, in order to empower business users by transforming their corporate data into meaningful insights. Working with enterprises in the US and Western Europe, our people help those companies in building optimum business performance and appreciate the corporate significance of their data.
- Excellent understanding of the “Anaplan” and the“Qlik” platform used in the organization (B EYE provides initial training on the platforms)
- Continuously research the platforms to fully understand their applicability and the benefits for each industry
- Create and develop sales strategies to enhance the business growth: industry & companies research, creating relevant leads & sales opportunities
- Present the company and platforms in front of seniors and experts that are potential new clients
- Help clients better understand the full potential of the service
- Assess the functionalities the platforms have according to the specific needs of the potential client
- Provide logistics in building and expanding client base
- Act as liaison between the client and the company
- Maintain existing business with current clients and build long-term relationships with current and future clients
- Strong interest and understanding of the technology industry
- 5+ years of experience as a business development consultant, technology consultant or in a sales-related role in the field of Business Intelligence, IT, Technology
- Excellent communication skills
- Graduates with bachelor’s or/and master’s degrees in Business Management/Administration, Economics & Finance or related
- Excellent academic record
- Business Proficiency in English
REQUIREMENTS CONSIDERED AN ADVANTAGE:
- Ability to create business plans with actionable objectives
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Networking skills to liaise with business partners and clients
- Experience with word processing, spreadsheet and presentation tools, such as the Microsoft Office suite
- A career path with a salary update based on performance
- Health insurance
- Multisport card
- Annual bonuses
- Additional days paid leave after the 3rd year in the company
- Yearly public transportation card after the 1st anniversary in the company
- Induction, soft and technical skills training activities
- A young and diverse team of passionate and self-motivated professionals
- New office with excellent equipment in downtown Sofia /next to the subway, bus, and tram station/
- Work in accordance with the highest standards
- Wellness program
- Office massage chair
- Baby bonus
- Exciting company & team events on a regular basis
- Free drinks available in the office
- Comfortable recreation area (darts, table tennis, board games, etc.)
If you consider yourself suitable for the position and match the above mentioned essential requirements, please do not hesitate and submit your application in English. Candidates will be considered on a rolling basis.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
B EYE is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment.
Want to join the team?
We strongly believe that we can be your long-term, trusted partners for your data projects.