Each resume is personally evaluated by an HR representative based on various criteria. During this initial step only the shortlisted candidates are contacted.
One or two short online questionnaires taking <=1 hour to complete.
HR InterviewRead more
A behavioral interview with a recruiter that takes ≈30 minutes and stresses on motivational and success factors.
Online assignment with strict requirements, testing the expected capabilities and creative thinking.
Final InterviewRead more
Led by the hiring manager for the team, the interview discusses the job requirements and team fit.
- Conduct manual test activities (scripting, execution, raising bug reports)
- Create, document, and execute test plans
- Perform the following types of testing: functional testing, data testing, performance testing, load testing
- Prepare reports on the quality of the tested software and report found issues
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards
- Track applications and software
- Work closely with the development team of the company
- 2+ years of relevant professional experience
- Experience with visualization tools (QlikView, Qlik Sense, Power BI, etc.)
- Experience with database tools (SQL, Advanced Excel, etc.)
- Strong interest and understanding of the technology industry
- Knowledge of database concepts
- Business Proficiency in English
- Strong analytical skills (break complex problems into their component parts)
- Graduates with bachelor’s or/and master’s degrees in Mathematics, Sciences, Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Business/Technology, Finance, Accounting, Management, or equivalent that have an excellent academic record
REQUIREMENTS CONSIDERED AN ADVANTAGE:
- Software Tester/ QA certification
- Understanding the intersection of business and technology
- Knowledge and interest in data governance and data management practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Data collection, management, and analysis skills
If you consider yourself suitable for the position and match the above mentioned essential requirements, please do not hesitate and submit your application in English. Candidates will be considered on a rolling basis.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
B EYE is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment.
Want to join the team?
We strongly believe that we can be your long-term, trusted partners for your data projects.