Your role in the company
The project manager will be responsible for planning and overseeing projects within our organization, from initial ideation to completion. This role will navigate the processes of delivering projects on time, within budget and with the desired outcomes aligned with our clients.
What you will do
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Update and report on the schedule progress
- Support the planning and implementation of the tasks from start to finish
- Track ongoing projects and tasks’ deliverables using appropriate tools and report the progress to stakeholders
- Proactively manage changes and improvements in project scope, identify issues and drives for resolution
- Create and maintain project documentation
- Keep a healthy communication with team members and clients
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within the scope
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
- Take an active part in all project stages
- Maintain and improve Agile/Scrum standards and methodology
What we need
Our dream teammate possesses a certain skillset
- 2+ year experience in leading projects
- Business Proficiency in English
- Graduates with a degree in Business Administration/Management, Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Business/Technology, or equivalent
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Technical background
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills
- Excellent planning, prioritization, and organizational skills
Requirements considered an advantage
- Previous experience with tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Understanding of the intersection of business and technology
- Knowledge and interest in data governance and data management practices
Why work here
Reach your professional goals with us
Our well-established induction program allows every newcomer to gain the basic required technical and soft skills within their first months.
Each of the newcomers is assigned to an experienced colleague who helps them learn and develop faster and answers their questions.
Free access to online educational platforms that offer courses for the development of technical and soft skills.
There is a clearly defined career path for each position and key goals are set for each step to be achieved.
It creates a fruitful environment in which team members work, develop their skills and potential, achieve results, and have fun.
There is a spirit of cooperation, friendship, and appreciation of each team member’s contribution to the common goal.
We offer various benefits
- Career path and salary updates
- Additional health insurance
- Multisport card
- Company cellphone after 6th month
- Public transportation card after 1st year
- Additional paid leave after 3rd year
- Company nutritionist and psychologist
- Christmas bonus
- Baby bonus
Team and workplace benefits
- Office in downtown Sofia
- Home office policy
- Environment with highest standards
- Young and passionate team
- Regular team and company events
- Company training activities
- Monthly teambuildings
- Wellness program
The steps you need to complete
Each resume is personally evaluated by an HR representative based on various criteria. During this initial step only the shortlisted candidates are contacted.
One or two short online questionnaires taking less than 1 hour to complete.
A behavioral interview with a recruiter that takes ≈30 minutes and stresses on motivational and success factors.
You’ll be given a case study with various problems, and you have to show us how you would solve them.
Led by the hiring manager and the manager of the company. The final interview will be focused on motivational factors and determination for the role.