Each resume is personally evaluated by an HR representative based on various criteria. During this initial step only the shortlisted candidates are contacted.
One or two short online questionnaires taking <=1 hour to complete.
HR InterviewRead more
A behavioral interview with a recruiter that takes ≈30 minutes and stresses on motivational and success factors.
Online assignment with strict requirements, testing the expected capabilities and creative thinking.
Final InterviewRead more
Led by the hiring manager for the team, the interview discusses the job requirements and team fit.
- Lead the Machine Learning projects' entire lifecycle with minimal guidance
- Develop scalable solutions that leverage ML to meet enterprise requirements
- Write production-level code
- Implement existing frameworks and libraries
- Develop and productionalize novel ML models
- Ensure the highest quality and ongoing evaluation of the ML models
- Work closely with our Qlik development teams to successfully test and deploy the developed models
- Identify opportunities and drive new initiatives for applying ML solutions
- Keeps abreast with new tools, algorithms, and techniques and continuously work to implement those in the organization
- Graduates with bachelor’s or/and master’s degrees in Mathematics, Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Statistics, Statistical Data Modeling or equivalent that have an excellent academic record
- 3+ years hands-on experience using Python
- Demonstrated ability to write high-quality code
- A solid understanding of both probability and statistics
- Experience with vision processing, deep neural networks, Gaussian processes, and reinforcement learning
- Extensive experience in delivering end-to-end solutions
- Experience working in an agile team dedicated to generating value in an iterative fashion
- Ability to deliver high-quality results with limited to no supervision
- Business Proficiency in English
If you consider yourself suitable for the position and match the above mentioned essential requirements, please do not hesitate and submit your application in English. Candidates will be considered on a rolling basis.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
B EYE is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment.
Want to join the team?
We strongly believe that we can be your long-term, trusted partners for your data projects.