B EYE is a fast-growing Bulgarian IT consultancy company which specializes in delivering state-of-the-art Business Intelligence and Modelling & Planning solutions. We partner with the world’s leading platforms in these areas – Qlik and Anaplan, in order to empower business users by transforming their corporate data into meaningful insights. Working with enterprises in the US and Western Europe, our people help those companies in building optimum business performance and appreciate the corporate significance of their data.
- Understand and translate business and functional needs into machine learning problem statements
- Design and develop scalable solutions that leverage machine learning to meet enterprise requirements
- Ensure the highest quality and ongoing evaluation of the ML models
- Work closely with the development teams to successfully test and deploy machine learning models
- Identify opportunities and drive new initiatives for applying machine learning
- Keeps abreast with new tools, algorithms, and techniques in machine learning and continuously work to implement those in the organization
- Graduates with bachelor’s or/and master’s degrees in Mathematics, Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Statistics, Statistical Data Modeling or equivalent that have an excellent academic record
- Experience with one or more general-purpose languages (Java, C/C++, Python, etc)
- Solid understanding of Math and CS fundamentals
- Strong analytical skills
- Business Proficiency in English
REQUIREMENTS CONSIDERED AN ADVANTAGE:
- At least one year of business experience
- Ability to translate insights into business recommendations
- Strong understanding of probability and statistical models (generative and descriptive models)
- Ability to run experiments scientifically and analyze results
- Knowledge of modern ML/DL technologies (experience applying ML to real-world projects is a plus)
- Experience in Natural Language Processing is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to write high-quality code is an advantage
- Detail-oriented, with great eye for detail
- A career path with a salary update based on performance
- Health insurance
- Multisport card
- Annual bonuses
- Additional days paid leave after the 3rd year in the company
- Yearly public transportation card after the 1st anniversary in the company
- Company cellphone and SIM card after the 6th month
- Induction, soft and technical skills training activities
- A young and diverse team of passionate and self-motivated professionals
- New office with excellent equipment in downtown Sofia /next to the subway, bus, and tram station/
- Work in accordance with the highest standards
- Wellness program
- Office massage chair
- Baby bonus
- Exciting company & team events on a regular basis
- Free drinks available in the office
- Comfortable recreation area (darts, table tennis, board games, etc.)
If you consider yourself suitable for the position and match the above mentioned essential requirements, please do not hesitate and submit your application in English. Candidates will be considered on a rolling basis.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
B EYE is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment.
Want to join the team?
We strongly believe that we can be your long-term, trusted partners for your data projects.