B EYE is a fast-growing Bulgarian IT Consultancy Company which specializes in delivering state-of-the-art Business Intelligence and Modelling & Planning solutions. We partner with the world’s leading platforms in these areas – Qlik and Anaplan, in order to empower business users by transforming their corporate data into meaningful insights. We bring transformation to leading enterprises around the globe by combining the ingenuity of our team with cutting-edge Business Intelligence and Planning technologies. Working with companies in the US and Western Europe, we help our clients in building optimum business performance and appreciate the corporate significance of their data.
Given the constantly growing number of projects from current and new clients and the dynamic industry we operate in – B EYE is always in the look for new recruits to join our team. We are looking for you to transform the future together!
The career path for this position goes through the following stages: Junior Support Team Lead – Junior BI Developer/Analyst – BI Developer/Analyst – Senior BI Developer/Analyst – etc. The average time spent at this position before transition to Junior BI Developer/Analyst is 1.5 to 2 years.
- Supervision and management of the Support team (4-6 people)
- Apply quality standards and team working procedures
- Building highly professional relationships with our clients & colleagues from other departments
- Gather know-how and prepare technical design documents using enterprise standard documentation tools
- Monitor and restart tasks in the QlikView Management Console
- Monitor internal processes within different platforms
- Operate and create tickets within different ticketing platforms
- Investigate and solve issues within internal applications and QlikView Management Console
- Grant and manage permissions
- 6-12 months experience as a people manager (preferably in an IT/technical Department)
- 6-12 months of customer service experience (preferably as IT/technical Support)
- Business Proficiency in English
- Graduates with bachelor’s or/and master’s degrees in Mathematics, Sciences, Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Business/Technology, Finance, Accounting, Management or equivalent that have an excellent academic record
- Willingness to transit to Junior BI Developer/Analyst after 1.5-2 years
REQUIREMENTS CONSIDERED AN ADVANTAGE:
- Experience in support of applications, databases, servers, computer systems, as well as, account management and creation
- Experience with visualization tools (QlikView, Qlik Sense, SQL, Power BI…)
- Understanding of the intersection of business and technology
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional appearance and business behavior
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Career path with a salary update based on performance
- Health insurance
- 3 days additional paid leave (total: 23 days) after the 3rd year in the company
- Multisport card
- Monthly public transportation card after 1st year in the company
- Company cellphone and SIM card after the 6th month
- Induction, soft and technical skills training activities
- Career path and professional growth
- Young and diverse team of passionate and self-motivated professionals
- New office in a modern building with excellent equipment in downtown Sofia /next to subway, bus and tram station/
- Work in accordance with the highest standards
- Wellness program
- Office Massage
- Exciting company & team events on a regular basis
- Free drinks available in the office
- A dynamic, open-minded, and friendly environment
- Comfortable recreation area (darts, table tennis, board games, etc.)
If you consider yourself suitable for the position and match the above mentioned essential requirements, please do not hesitate and submit your application in English as soon as possible but not later than 06.11.2019. Candidates will be considered on a rolling basis.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
B EYE is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment.