B EYE is a fast-growing Bulgarian IT consultancy company which specializes in delivering state-of-the-art Business Intelligence and Modelling & Planning solutions. We partner with the world’s leading platforms in these areas – Qlik and Anaplan, in order to empower business users by transforming their corporate data into meaningful insights. Working with enterprises in the US and Western Europe, our people help those companies in building optimum business performance and appreciate the corporate significance of their data.
- Conduct test activities (scripting, execution, raising bug reports)
- Create, document and execute test plans
- Perform the following types of testing: functional testing, data testing, performance testing, load testing
- Quality standards to be monitored – Back End scripting standards and Front End & UX standards
- Take ownership of manual & automated testing
- Prepare reports on the quality of the tested software and report found issues
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards
- Track applications and software
- Work closely with the development team of the company to provide guidance & support
- Strong interest and understanding of the technology industry
- Knowledge of database concepts
- Business Proficiency in English
- Strong analytical skills (break complex problems into their component parts)
- Software Tester/ QA certification
- Graduates with bachelor’s or/and master’s degrees in Mathematics, Sciences, Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Business/Technology, Finance, Accounting, Management or equivalent that have an excellent academic record
REQUIREMENTS CONSIDERED AN ADVANTAGE:
- Understanding the intersection of business and technology
- Previous business experience
- Experience with visualization tools (QlikView, Qlik Sense, SQL, Power BI, Advanced Excel…)
- Knowledge of tools, concepts, and methodologies of Software Testing
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Knowledge and interest in data governance and data management practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Data collection, management and analysis skills
- A career path with a salary update based on performance
- Health insurance
- Multisport card
- Annual bonuses
- Additional days paid leave after the 3rd year in the company
- Yearly public transportation card after the 1st anniversary in the company
- Company cellphone and SIM card after the 6th month
- Induction, soft and technical skills training activities
- A young and diverse team of passionate and self-motivated professionals
- New office with excellent equipment in downtown Sofia /next to the subway, bus, and tram station/
- Work in accordance with the highest standards
- Wellness program
- Office massage chair
- Baby bonus
- Exciting company & team events on a regular basis
- Free drinks available in the office
- Comfortable recreation area (darts, table tennis, board games, etc.)
If you consider yourself suitable for the position and match the above mentioned essential requirements, please do not hesitate and submit your application in English. Candidates will be considered on a rolling basis.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
B EYE is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment.
Want to join the team?
We strongly believe that we can be your long-term, trusted partners for your data projects.