- Creating candidate profiles in B EYE’s internal system
- CV screening and shortlisting candidates
- Conducting preliminary phone interviews with shortlisted candidates
- Scheduling and organizing interviews, meetings, assignments, trainings, etc.
- Participating in HR interviews
- Gathering position requirements and expectations from Hiring Managers and creating compelling job postings
- Managing job advertising channels
- Contributing to employer branding activities and initiatives
- Communicating with current employees regarding potential referrals
- Ensuring smooth transition within the recruitment process for all stakeholders (candidates, hiring managers, etc.)
- Continuous efforts in finding new, innovative ways of sourcing the best candidates
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business Administration/Management, Organization Development or equivalent
- Strong multitasking skills
- Proven ability to use MS Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Flexibility, self-motivation, can-do attitude, and ability to work in a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
REQUIREMENTS CONSIDERED AN ADVANTAGE:
- Previous experience with job candidates communication
- Basic knowledge of data tools and desire to work within the IT industry
- Experience with presenting ideas
- Ability to research and dig deep to find trends
- A career path with a salary update based on performance
- Annual bonuses
- Additional days of paid leave after the 3rd year in the company
- Health insurance
- Wellness program
- Multisport card
- Baby bonus
- A public transportation card after the 1st year in the company
- Company cellphone and SIM card after the 6th month; Company iPhone after the 1st year
- Induction, soft and technical skills training activities
- Mostly home office during the COVID pandemic
- Home office policy based on the years of experience in the company after COVID
- New office at an excellent location in downtown Sofia
- Free drinks available in the office
- Comfortable recreation area (darts, table tennis, massage chair, etc.)
- Work in accordance with the highest standards
- A young and diverse team of passionate and self-motivated professionals
- Exciting company & team events on a regular basis
If you consider yourself suitable for the position and match the above mentioned essential requirements, please do not hesitate and submit your application in English. Candidates will be considered on a rolling basis.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
B EYE is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment.
Want to join the team?
We strongly believe that we can be your long-term, trusted partners for your data projects.