Each resume is personally evaluated by an HR representative based on various criteria. During this initial step only the shortlisted candidates are contacted.
One or two short online questionnaires taking <=1 hour to complete.
HR InterviewRead more
A behavioral interview with a recruiter that takes ≈30 minutes and stresses on motivational and success factors.
Final InterviewRead more
Led by the hiring manager for the team, the interview discusses the job requirements and team fit.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business Administration/Management, Organization Development or equivalent
- Strong multitasking skills
- Proven ability to use MS Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Flexibility, self-motivation, can-do attitude, and ability to work in a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience with job candidates communication would be considered a strong advantage
- Basic knowledge of data tools and desire to work within the IT industry
- Creating candidate profiles in B EYE's internal system
- CV screening and shortlisting candidates
- Conducting preliminary phone interviews with shortlisted candidates
- Scheduling and organizing interviews, meetings, assignments, trainings, etc.
- Participating in HR interviews
- Gathering position requirements and expectations from Hiring Managers and creating compelling job postings
- Managing job advertising channels
- Contributing to employer branding activities and initiatives
- Communicating with current employees regarding potential referrals
- Ensuring smooth transition within the recruitment process for all stakeholders (candidates, hiring managers, etc.)
- Continuous efforts in finding new, innovative ways of sourcing the best candidates
If you consider yourself suitable for the position and match the above mentioned essential requirements, please do not hesitate and submit your application in English. Candidates will be considered on a rolling basis.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
B EYE is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment.
Want to join the team?
We strongly believe that we can be your long-term, trusted partners for your data projects.