Each resume is personally evaluated by an HR representative based on various criteria. During this initial step only the shortlisted candidates are contacted.
One or two short online questionnaires taking <=1 hour to complete.
HR InterviewRead more
A behavioral interview with a recruiter that takes ≈30 minutes and stresses on motivational and success factors.
Online assignment with strict requirements, testing the expected capabilities and creative thinking.
Final InterviewRead more
Led by the hiring manager for the team, the interview discusses the job requirements and team fit.
- Support the Project Managers in their work
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Support the planning and implementation of the tasks from start to finish
- Track ongoing projects and tasks’ deliverables using appropriate tools and report the progress to stakeholders
- Create and maintain project documentation
- Keep a healthy communication with team members and clients
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within the scope
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
- Take an active part in all project stages
- Maintain and improve Agile/Scrum standards and methodology
- Graduates with bachelor’s or/and master’s degrees in Business Administration, Management, Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Business/Technology, or equivalent that have an excellent academic record
- Business Proficiency in English
- Technical background
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills
- Excellent planning, prioritization, and organizational skills
REQUIREMENTS CONSIDERED AN ADVANTAGE:
- Strong business/industry knowledge
- Experience in leading or managing a project
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology knowledge
- Dynamic, highly motivated, resourceful, and reliable
- Excellent negotiation and conflict management skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Working well under limited supervision
- Strong team player
- Strong customer focus
- Professional appearance and business behavior
If you consider yourself suitable for the position and match the above mentioned essential requirements, please do not hesitate and submit your application in English. Candidates will be considered on a rolling basis.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
B EYE is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment.
Want to join the team?
We strongly believe that we can be your long-term, trusted partners for your data projects.