Your role in the company
The role of a business intelligence developer is complex, yet exciting. It combines the two worlds of the industry – consulting and technical development. The developers in this team are expected to work with business customers and understand their needs once they finish an extensive training and mentorship program. After the technical knowledge base is reached, they work independently on client projects – from gathering the requirements, through developing the code on the Qlik back-end side, all the way to UAT and supporting the existing dashboards.
What you will do
- Maintain existing apps and create new dashboards
- Support and enhance those apps on Qlik and/or Tableau
- Develop code that addresses issues and/or upgrades the functionalities of the apps
- Collect, transform and clean data from multiple sources
- Closely follow software development best practices
- Prepare technical design documents using enterprise standard documentation tools
- Communicate professionally and effectively with clients, management, and other stakeholders
- Deliver projects on time
What we need
Our dream teammate possesses certain skillset
- Strong interest and understanding of the big data industry
- Knowledge of database concepts
- Business Proficiency in English
- Strong analytical skills (break complex problems into their component parts)
- Graduates with a degree in Mathematics, Sciences, Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Business/Technology, Finance, Accounting, Management or equivalent
Requirements considered an advantage
- Previous work experience with Business Intelligence tools (Qlik, Tableau, PowerBI)
- Understanding of the intersection of business and technology
- Knowledge and interest in data governance and data management practices
- Problem-solving skills
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
Why work here
Reach your professional goals with us
Our well-established induction program allows every newcomer to gain the basic required technical and soft skills within their first months.
Each of the newcomers is assigned to an experienced colleague who helps them learn and develop faster and answers their questions.
Free access to online educational platforms that offer courses for the development of technical and soft skills.
There is a clearly defined career path for each position and key goals are set for each step to be achieved.
It creates a fruitful environment in which team members work, develop their skills and potential, achieve results, and have fun.
There is a spirit of cooperation, friendship, and appreciation of each team member’s contribution to the common goal.
We offer various benefits
- Career path and salary updates
- Additional health insurance
- Multisport card
- Company cellphone after 6th month
- Public transportation card after 1st year
- Additional paid leave after 3rd year
- Company nutritionist and psychologist
- Christmas bonus
- Baby bonus
Team and workplace benefits
- Office in downtown Sofia
- Home office policy
- Environment with highest standards
- Young and passionate team
- Regular team and company events
- Company training activities
- Monthly teambuildings
The steps you need to complete
Each resume is personally evaluated by an HR representative based on various criteria. During this initial step only the shortlisted candidates are contacted.
One or two short online questionnaires taking <=1 hour to complete.
A behavioral interview with a recruiter that takes ≈30 minutes and stresses on motivational and success factors.
Online assignment with strict requirements, testing the expected capabilities and creative thinking.
Led by the hiring manager for the team, the interview discusses the job requirements and team fit.