B EYE is a fast-growing Bulgarian IT Consultancy Company which specializes in delivering state-of-the-art Business Intelligence and Modelling & Planning solutions. We partner with the world’s leading platforms in these areas – Qlik and Anaplan, in order to empower business users by transforming their corporate data into meaningful insights. We bring transformation to leading enterprises around the globe by combining the ingenuity of our team with cutting-edge Business Intelligence and Planning technologies. Working with companies in the US and Western Europe, we help our clients in building optimum business performance and appreciate the corporate significance of their data.
Given the constantly growing number of projects from current and new clients and the dynamic industry we operate in – B EYE is always in the look for new recruits to join our team. We are looking for you to transform the future together!
- Create new dashboards, maintain existing apps, support and enhance those apps
- Develop code that addresses issues and/or upgrade the functionalities of the app
- Collect, transform and clean data from multiple sources
- Closely follow software development best practices
- Prepare technical design documents using enterprise standard documentation tools
- Communicate professionally and effectively with clients, management, and other stakeholders
- Deliver projects on time
- Strong interest and understanding of the technology industry
- Knowledge of database concepts
- Business Proficiency in English
- Strong analytical skills (break complex problems into their component parts)
- Graduates with bachelor’s or/and master’s degrees in Mathematics, Sciences, Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Business/Technology, Finance, Accounting, Management or equivalent that have an excellent academic record
REQUIREMENTS CONSIDERED AN ADVANTAGE:
- Understanding of the intersection of business and technology
- Knowledge and interest in data governance and data management practices
- Good command of Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Very good organizational skills
- Professional appearance and business behavior
- Starting gross salary of 1300 BGN and professional growth based on performance
- Health insurance
- Multisport card
- 3 days additional paid leave (total: 23 days) after the 3rd year in the company
- Monthly public transportation card after 1st year in the company
- Induction, soft and technical skills trainings
- Career path and professional growth
- Young and diverse team of passionate and self-motivated professionals
- New office in a modern building with excellent equipment in downtown Sofia /next to subway, bus and tram station/
- Work in accordance with the highest standards
- Exciting company & team events on a regular basis
- Comfortable recreation area, board games community
- Free drinks available in the office
- A dynamic, open-minded, and friendly environment
If you consider yourself suitable for the position and match the above mentioned essential requirements, please do not hesitate and submit your application in English as soon as possible but not later than 24.06.2019. Candidates will be considered on a rolling basis. Please have in mind that the starting gross salary for this junior position is 1300 BGN.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
B EYE is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment.