Each resume is personally evaluated by an HR representative based on various criteria. During this initial step only the shortlisted candidates are contacted.
One or two short online questionnaires taking <=1 hour to complete.
HR InterviewRead more
A behavioral interview with a recruiter that takes ≈30 minutes and stresses on motivational and success factors.
Online assignment with strict requirements, testing the expected capabilities and creative thinking.
Final InterviewRead more
Led by the hiring manager for the team, the interview discusses the job requirements and team fit.
- Build and maintain data models with a cloud-based modelling platform called Anaplan (detailed induction training is provided), which has the logic of the Excel-like syntaxes for calculations
- Prepare technical design documents using enterprise standard documentation tools
- Closely follow – data model building best practices
- Communicate professionally and effectively with clients, management, and other stakeholders
- Help with the delivery of small enhancements
- Graduates with a degree in Mathematics, Sciences, Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Business/Technology, Finance, Accounting, Management or equivalent
- Business Proficiency in English
- Strong analytical skills (break complex problems into their component parts)
REQUIREMENTS CONSIDERED AN ADVANTAGE:
- Good Excel skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to learn fast and understand new concepts
- Previous experience in taking requirements and understanding of business needs
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
If you consider yourself suitable for the position, please submit your application in English аs soon as possible.
Candidates will be considered on a rolling basis. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
B EYE is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment.
Want to join the team?
We strongly believe that we can be your long-term, trusted partners for your data projects.