Each resume is personally evaluated by an HR representative based on various criteria. During this initial step only the shortlisted candidates are contacted.
One or two short online questionnaires taking <=1 hour to complete.
HR InterviewRead more
A behavioral interview with a recruiter that takes ≈30 minutes and stresses on motivational and success factors.
Online assignment with strict requirements, testing the expected capabilities and creative thinking.
Final InterviewRead more
Led by the hiring manager for the team, the interview discusses the job requirements and team fit.
- Lead the strategy, planning, execution, and optimization of our digital channels
- Interact with colleagues and clients to understand the specifics of each product and service and translate them into newsletters, press releases, social media content, and other marketing materials
- Drive consistent relevant traffic by finding innovative ways to enhance the employer branding
- Work closely with the Sales department
- Inbound Marketing – promote our current products and services
- Outbound Marketing – improve lead generation
- Spearheading new ways to target prospective audiences and lead generation efforts
- Deliver Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL) (new Leads delivered to Sales by Marketing)
- Perform regular reviews of important metrics – traffic, rankings, bounce rate, conversions, etc. and act according to best trending SEO practices
- Collaborate with the technical writer to build highly credible content and drive brand engagement
- Develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Create and maintain website content and be responsible for social media interaction
- Degree in (Digital)Marketing, Business Information Systems, Business/Technology or equivalent
- 2+ years of professional marketing experience
- Proven record in driving new leads in a B2B environment
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with Google and LinkedIn Ads
- Knowledge of inbound and outbound marketing methodologies and frameworks
- Strong interest in the technology industry
- Business Proficiency in English – written and spoken fluency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including copywriting skills (for editorial and social media)
- Ability to compellingly present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion
- Ability to work independently under limited supervision
REQUIREMENTS CONSIDERED AN ADVANTAGE:
- Experience with Graphic Design
- Experience with marketing data analytics and tools
- Professional digital marketing certifications
- Ability to plan and forecast
- Ability to negotiate
If you consider yourself suitable for the position and match the above mentioned essential requirements, please do not hesitate and submit your application in English. Candidates will be considered on a rolling basis.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
B EYE is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment.
Want to join the team?
We strongly believe that we can be your long-term, trusted partners for your data projects.