Each resume is personally evaluated by an HR representative based on various criteria. During this initial step only the shortlisted candidates are contacted.
One or two short online questionnaires taking <=1 hour to complete.
HR InterviewRead more
A behavioral interview with a recruiter that takes ≈30 minutes and stresses on motivational and success factors.
Final InterviewRead more
Led by the hiring manager for the team, the interview discusses the job requirements and team fit.
- 2+ years of professional experience in a similar position
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, Organization Development or equivalent
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews
- Business Proficiency in English
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Flexibility, self-motivation, can-do attitude, and ability to work in a team
- Excellent computer literacy - MS Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid experience with employer branding implementation
- Recruitment & selection – new job posting channels search, posting of job advertisements, full recruitment lifecycle, LinkedIn search, etc.
- Participation in job fairs
- Employer branding – participation in the development of promotional materials, social media posts, writing articles for the HR section of the website, etc.
- HCM system administration – creation of new employee profiles, creation of performance review cycles, surveys, upload of online courses, goal setting, etc.
- Event management – participation in and organization of different events (internal and external)
- Organization and participation in bi-yearly individual HR meetings
- Participation in HR policies development and implementation
- Participate in the annual HR strategy development, annual HR budget development, and workforce planning
- Helping employees & managers with queries, cases, HR advice, etc.
- Participation in the development of employee satisfaction surveys, training plans, career path development, performance improvement plans, retention policy, benefits, etc.
- Be up to date with the latest HR trends and give improvement and optimization proposals
If you consider yourself suitable for the position and match the above mentioned essential requirements, please do not hesitate and submit your application in English. Candidates will be considered on a rolling basis.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
B EYE is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment.
Want to join the team?
We strongly believe that we can be your long-term, trusted partners for your data projects.