B EYE is a fast-growing Bulgarian IT consultancy company which specializes in delivering state-of-the-art Business Intelligence and Modelling & Planning solutions. We partner with the world’s leading platforms in these areas – Qlik and Anaplan, in order to empower business users by transforming their corporate data into meaningful insights. Working with enterprises in the US and Western Europe, our people help those companies in building optimum business performance and appreciate the corporate significance of their data.
- Recruitment & selection – new job posting channels search, preparation, and posting of job advertisements, creation of candidates’ profiles in our internal system, CV screening, communication with candidates, scheduling interviews, conducting interviews, assessing candidates, job description preparation, LinkedIn search, etc.
- Participation in job fairs
- Employer branding – participation in the development of promotional materials, social media posts, writing articles for the HR section of the website, etc.
- HCM system administration – creation of new employee profiles, creation of performance review cycles, surveys, upload of online courses, goal setting, etc.
- Searching for suitable online courses; creation, preparation, and delivery of online/classroom training courses; onboarding training courses for newcomers, etc.
- Event management – participation in and organization of different events (internal and external) such as Christmas party, company’s anniversary party, Halloween, Easter, different milestone celebrations, team buildings, charity events, and auctions, SCR initiatives, etc.
- Organization and participation in bi-yearly individual HR meetings
- Participation in HR policies development and implementation
- Participate in the annual HR strategy development, annual HR budget development, and workforce planning
- Preparation of reports and analytics for the management team
- Helping CEO & managers with queries, cases, HR advice, etc.
- Helping employees with their queries
- Participation in the development of employee satisfaction surveys, training plans, career path development, performance improvement plans, retention policy, benefits, etc.
- Help to promote the organization’s culture – values and behaviors supporting the attainment of the company strategic goals and leading to employees’ engagement and retention
- Be up to date with the latest HR trends and give improvement and optimization proposals
- Actively collaborate with and be an integrative part of the HR team
- 3+ years of professional experience in a similar position
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, Organization Development or equivalent
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews
- Business Proficiency in English
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Flexibility, self-motivation, can-do attitude, and ability to work in a team
- Excellent computer literacy – MS Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid experience with employer branding implementation
- A career path with a salary update based on performance
- Health insurance
- Multisport card
- Annual bonuses
- Additional days paid leave after the 3rd year in the company
- Yearly public transportation card after the 1st anniversary in the company
- Company cellphone and SIM card after the 6th month
- Induction, soft and technical skills training activities
- A young and diverse team of passionate and self-motivated professionals
- New office with excellent equipment in downtown Sofia /next to the subway, bus, and tram station/
- Work in accordance with the highest standards
- Wellness program
- Office massage chair
- Baby bonus
- Exciting company & team events on a regular basis
- Free drinks available in the office
- Comfortable recreation area (darts, table tennis, board games, etc.)
If you consider yourself suitable for the position and match the above-mentioned essential requirements, please do not hesitate and submit your application in English. Candidates will be considered on a rolling basis.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
B EYE is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment.
Want to join the team?
We strongly believe that we can be your long-term, trusted partners for your data projects.