Your role in the company
Our opening in this amazing team might be just the right fit for you. If planning and forecasting is your desired field of expertise and you are interested in learning a new Excel-like platform that is becoming increasingly popular worldwide, then becoming a Data and Analytics Consultant at B EYE is a great opportunity.
What you will do
– Build and maintain data models with a cloud-based modeling platform that has the logic of Excel-like syntaxes for calculations
– Participate in all stages with the client: from gathering the requirements, analyzing the data, to designing, documenting, testing, and implementing the final solution
– Design, develop and deliver superb Business Intelligence models that enhance client’s operations and decision-making processes
– Closely follow – data model building best practices
– Interact with clients with a view to understand the business objectives of their requirements
– Prepare technical design documents using enterprise-standard documentation tools
– Communicate professionally and effectively with clients, management, and other stakeholders
– Handle multiple projects simultaneously while completing them on time.
What we need
Our dream teammate possesses certain skillset
- 2+ years of previous experience in building data models in Excel
- Graduates with a degree in Mathematics, Sciences, Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Business/Technology, Finance, Accounting, Management or equivalent
- Business Proficiency in English
- Excellent Excel skills.
Requirements considered an advantage
- Experience in the financial sector
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to learn fast and understand new concepts
- Previous experience in taking requirements and understanding business needs
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Why work here
Reach your professional goals with us
Our well-established induction program allows every newcomer to gain the basic required technical and soft skills within their first months.
Each of the newcomers is assigned to an experienced colleague who helps them learn and develop faster and answers their questions.
Free access to online educational platforms that offer courses for the development of technical and soft skills.
There is a clearly defined career path for each position and key goals are set for each step to be achieved.
It creates a fruitful environment in which team members work, develop their skills and potential, achieve results, and have fun.
There is a spirit of cooperation, friendship, and appreciation of each team member’s contribution to the common goal.
We offer various benefits
- Career path and salary updates
- Additional health insurance
- Multisport card
- Company cellphone after 6th month
- Public transportation card after 1st year
- Additional paid leave after 3rd year
- Company nutritionist and psychologist
- Christmas bonus
- Baby bonus
- Yearly bonus for sport equipment
- Bonus for bicycle
Team and workplace benefits
- Office in downtown Sofia
- Home office policy
- Environment with highest standards
- Young and passionate team
- Regular team and company events
- Company training activities
- Monthly teambuildings
- Wellness program
The steps you need to complete
Each resume is personally evaluated by an HR representative based on various criteria. During this initial step only the shortlisted candidates are contacted.
One or two short online questionnaires taking <=1 hour to complete.
A behavioral interview with a recruiter that takes ≈30 minutes and stresses on motivational and success factors.
Excel assignment with strict requirements, testing the expected capabilities and creative thinking.
Led by the hiring manager for the team, the interview discusses the job requirements and team fit.