B EYE is a fast-growing Bulgarian IT consultancy company which specializes in delivering state-of-the-art Business Intelligence and Modelling & Planning solutions. We partner with the world’s leading platforms in these areas – Qlik and Anaplan, in order to empower business users by transforming their corporate data into meaningful insights. Working with enterprises in the US and Western Europe, our people help those companies in building optimum business performance and appreciate the corporate significance of their data.
- Get well-acquainted with B EYE’s primary tools and platforms
- Develop and generate sales leads by outbound cold-calling, email correspondence, LinkedIn research, by speedy follow-up with event attendees and when applicable – by following up with inbound requests
- Perform industry research and prospective client research
- Identify the needs and challenges of the prospective customer
- Understand well B EYE’s value proposition and its targeted client profiles to best position our services
- Perform product presentations and demonstrations to show the capabilities and benefits of the platforms B EYE works with
- Present relevant projects from B EYE’s portfolio and tell compelling stories about them
- Conduct ROI analyses and build business cases for prospective clients
- Co-create outbound prospecting campaigns into specific markets and countries
- Collaborate with the development teams to create sales materials
- At least one year of relevant professional experience
- University degree in Business Management/Administration, Economics & Finance or related
- Business Proficiency in English
- Excellent phone, writing, and listening skills
- Self-starter who has a desire to grow and excel in their role
- Strong interest in the Technology industry
- Strong presentation and organizational skills
- Ability to tailor approach depending upon customer maturity, audience, industry, or function
REQUIREMENTS CONSIDERED AN ADVANTAGE:
- Professional experience with data analytics tools
- Experience with word processing, spreadsheet, presentation tools and CRM systems (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite, Hubspot, Salesforce)
- Networking skills to liaise with business partners and prospective clients
- A career path with a salary update based on performance
- Health insurance
- Multisport card
- Annual bonuses
- Additional days paid leave after the 3rd year in the company
- Yearly public transportation card after the 1st anniversary in the company
- Induction, soft and technical skills training activities
- A young and diverse team of passionate and self-motivated professionals
- New office with excellent equipment in downtown Sofia /next to the subway, bus, and tram station/
- Work in accordance with the highest standards
- Wellness program
- Office massage chair
- Baby bonus
- Exciting company & team events on a regular basis
- Free drinks available in the office
- Comfortable recreation area (darts, table tennis, board games, etc.)
If you consider yourself suitable for the position and match the above mentioned essential requirements, please do not hesitate and submit your application in English. Candidates will be considered on a rolling basis.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
B EYE is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment.
Want to join the team?
We strongly believe that we can be your long-term, trusted partners for your data projects.