Each resume is personally evaluated by an HR representative based on various criteria. During this initial step only the shortlisted candidates are contacted.
One or two short online questionnaires taking <=1 hour to complete.
HR InterviewRead more
A behavioral interview with a recruiter that takes ≈30 minutes and stresses on motivational and success factors.
Online assignment with strict requirements, testing the expected capabilities and creative thinking.
Final InterviewRead more
Led by the hiring manager for the team, the interview discusses the job requirements and team fit.
- Get well-acquainted with B EYE’s primary tools and platforms
- Develop and generate sales leads by outbound cold-calling, email correspondence, LinkedIn research, by speedy follow-up with event attendees, and when applicable – by following up with inbound requests
- Perform industry research and prospective client research
- Identify the needs and challenges of the prospective customer
- Understand well B EYE’s value proposition and its targeted client profiles to best position our services
- Perform product presentations and demonstrations to show the capabilities and benefits of the platforms B EYE works with
- Present relevant projects from B EYE’s portfolio and tell compelling stories about them
- Conduct ROI analyses and build business cases for prospective clients
- Co-create outbound prospecting campaigns into specific markets and countries
- Collaborate with the development teams to create sales materials
- At least one year of relevant professional experience
- Graduates with a degree in Business Management/Administration, Economics & Finance or equivalent
- Business Proficiency in English
- Excellent phone, writing, and listening skills
- Self-starter who has a desire to grow and excel in their role
- Strong interest in the Technology industry
- Strong presentation and organizational skills
- Ability to tailor approach depending upon customer maturity, audience, industry, or function
REQUIREMENTS CONSIDERED AN ADVANTAGE:
- Professional experience with data analytics tools
- Experience with word processing, spreadsheet, presentation tools, and CRM systems (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite, Hubspot, Salesforce)
- Networking skills to liaise with business partners and prospective clients
If you consider yourself suitable for the position, please submit your application in English аs soon as possible.
Candidates will be considered on a rolling basis. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
B EYE is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment.
Want to join the team?
We strongly believe that we can be your long-term, trusted partners for your data projects.