Each resume is personally evaluated by an HR representative based on various criteria. During this initial step only the shortlisted candidates are contacted.
One or two short online questionnaires taking <=1 hour to complete.
HR InterviewRead more
A behavioral interview with a recruiter that takes ≈30 minutes and stresses on motivational and success factors.
Online assignment with strict requirements, testing the expected capabilities and creative thinking.
Final InterviewRead more
Led by the hiring manager for the team, the interview discusses the job requirements and team fit.
- Develop new apps on Qlik (View/Sense/NPrinting) and convert business requirements into code under the supervision of the process owner
- Deliver superb Business Intelligence tools/models that enhance client's operations and decision-making processes
- Create new dashboards, maintain existing apps, support and enhance those apps
- Develop code that addresses issues and/or upgrade the functionalities of the app
- Collect, transform and clean data from multiple sources
- Review project requirements and estimate the necessary time-to-completion
- Closely follow software development best practices
- Interact with clients with a view to understand the business objectives of each project
- Identify solutions through understanding of strategic business issues
- Prepare technical design documents using enterprise standard documentation tools
- Communicate professionally and effectively with clients, management, and other stakeholders
- Deliver projects on time
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience with visualization tools (QlikView, Qlik Sense, Power BI, etc.)
- Experience with database tools (SQL, Advanced Excel, etc.)
- Business Proficiency in English
- Strong analytical skills (break complex problems into their component parts)
- Graduates with bachelor’s or/and master’s degrees in Mathematics, Sciences, Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Business/Technology, Finance, Accounting, Management, or equivalent that have an excellent academic record
REQUIREMENTS CONSIDERED AN ADVANTAGE:
- Ability to work in а team and independently
- Problem-solving skills
- Understanding of the intersection of business and technology
- Experience in working with complex business models
- Understanding of data management and data quality principles
- Knowledge and interest in data governance and data management practices
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
If you consider yourself suitable for the position and match the above mentioned essential requirements, please do not hesitate and submit your application in English. Candidates will be considered on a rolling basis.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
B EYE is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment.
Want to join the team?
We strongly believe that we can be your long-term, trusted partners for your data projects.