Each resume is personally evaluated by an HR representative based on various criteria. During this initial step only the shortlisted candidates are contacted.
One or two short online questionnaires taking <=1 hour to complete.
HR InterviewRead more
A behavioral interview with a recruiter that takes ≈30 minutes and stresses on motivational and success factors.
Online assignment with strict requirements, testing the expected capabilities and creative thinking.
Final InterviewRead more
Led by the hiring manager for the team, the interview discusses the job requirements and team fit.
- Install, configure and maintain various BI tools
- Troubleshoot and resolve BI platform issues
- Configure data source connections and manage asset libraries
- Identify and raise system capacity related issues (storage, licenses, performance thresholds)
- Deploy and maintain integration of the BI platform with other services/platforms
- Prepare technical design documents using enterprise standard documentation tools
- Graduates with bachelor’s or/and master’s degrees in Mathematics, Sciences, Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Business/Technology, Finance, Accounting, Management, or equivalent that have an excellent academic record
- Familiarity with Windows tools and logs created (e.g., Event Viewer, Services Console, DCOM Console, Windows Registry)
- Knowledge of database concepts
- Business Proficiency in English
- Strong analytical skills (break complex problems into their component parts)
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
REQUIREMENTS CONSIDERED AN ADVANTAGE:
- 1-2 years of relevant professional experience
- Experience using Business Intelligence and self-service data visualization tools such as Qlik Sense, Qlik View, Tableau, or Power BI.
- Experience with configuring Qlik security at the object and data levels
- Knowledge of networking and Active Directory configuration, proxies, intermediate web servers, load balancers
- Experience with NSLookUp, Telnet, Ping, NetStat, Fiddler, and other browser tools to troubleshoot connectivity, interoperability, configuration, performance
- Experience with cloud infrastructures
- Knowledge and interest in data governance and data management practices
If you consider yourself suitable for the position and match the above mentioned essential requirements, please do not hesitate and submit your application in English. Candidates will be considered on a rolling basis.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
B EYE is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. Some of the information that you provide voluntarily is personal information and falls under the special protection regime under the Law on Personal Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the selection process as well as for the realization of the legitimate interests of the data controller in respect of any future contract of employment.
Want to join the team?
We strongly believe that we can be your long-term, trusted partners for your data projects.