Qlik Sense sets the benchmark for third-generation analytics platforms, empowering the whole organization to make data-driven decisions. It is built on Qlik’s unique Associative Engine and offers a broad range of functionalities such as self-service analytics, interactive dashboards, conversational analytics, custom and embedded analytics, mobile analytics, and reporting.
Here are our top ten reasons for how Qlik Sense can help companies step into a new digital era, and we love it for it:
1. Smart Visualizations – Qlik Sense offers a rich set of visualizations that provide unique, innovative ways to convey meaning in data, and automatically respond to changes in context from user interactions across the entire application. Users can quickly make sense of their data, pinpoint key insights and easily explore it further. Additionally, Qlik Sense supports powerful geographic analysis capabilities through Qlik GeoAnalytics, with advanced mapping and geospatial calculation that allows users to analyze geographic data with non-geographic information to uncover patterns and hidden insights.
2. Easy to use – Qlik Sense is designed with the end-user in mind. Its interface is very intuitive and once you get used to it, you can easily create beautiful visualizations without the need for extensive training. Qlik Sense can be used by people from different departments, regardless of their skill level, allowing them to get the right insights to make data-driven decisions, driving tremendous value and true organizational transformation. Additionally, there are so many resources to help you pick Qlik Sense up easily. In Qlik Sense Cloud users can immediately experience the platform and try to design their first dashboard.
3. Self–Service – Qlik Sense is known for its outstanding self-service capabilities. Every user can easily create their own dashboard by merely using the “Drag and Drop” function. They do not need to rely on others to build new visualizations or make changes to existing ones since they are empowered to create, modify and personalize their dashboards based on their own skill level and without using SQL queries. Furthermore, users can extract and load their data using the “Visual Data Preparation” function.
4. Storytelling – Qlik Sense allows users to communicate and share insights and analyses using interactive data stories, rich with analytics and visual commentary. Users can also share insights with others by printing analytics directly to .PPT and .PDF, and export to Excel. Besides, organizations can centrally produce and distribute reports in MS Office and pixel perfect formats using Qlik NPrinting, to spread knowledge and insight to larger communities of people.
5. Mobility – Qlik Sense can be accessed on any device, with the best possible user experience, through intelligent, responsive design and a modern touch interface. The responsive design adapts visualizations, data, and functionality that allows users to share and solve an issue anywhere and anytime instantly, it arises.
Would you like to know the other 5 reasons why we love Qlik Sense so much? Fill in the form to download the whole article.