One of our clients, a leading multinational company in the healthcare sector, approached B EYE with the request to bring various process improvements in their workflow for Sales Incentive Schemes, including setting sales targets and calculating sales bonuses.
As their organization had already expanded substantially, using Excel could not meet their needs. Therefore, they were looking for a new single system that could offer them automation of their incentive calculations, allowing them to easily override and apply adjustments. As a consequence of their ununified sales hierarchy, setting sales targets was very time consuming and ineffective. Optimizing this process was also one of the key indicators of the project success.
Other issues they were facing was that due to the complexity of the current Sales Incentive Schemes process, the payment of sales bonuses was often delayed. They wanted to increase transparency across the organizational levels and departments. At the same time, our client wanted to be able to control the access rights, depending on the process needs of each party. They wanted the new system to be able to quickly provide them with manual exports, automation of reporting and method for data validation.
If you wish to learn in detail how our team managed to help with the optimizing the process of setting sales incentives via the power of Anaplan, please fill in the form below to download the whole Case study
- Company with a global presence
- Ununified and multi-level sales hierarchy
- Delays in setting sales targets and calculating sales incentives
- Need for more transparency across the organization
- Unified data and many different Excel templates
- Complex sales hierarchy with many exceptions per country
- Different types of sales incentives that need to be calculated
- Need for long communication regarding the sales bonuses
- Setting a smaller project to clean and unify the data
- Building a sales incentives model in Anaplan
- Providing multi-level access to the interested parties
- Introducing real-time sales performance reports